Thursday, September 3, 2009

TOP 10 -- Running Out of Time!

I REALLY want to win this contest and I know I am the best candidate for this position. Trouble is, I am having a really hard time making my blog as interesting as I know I could make it because I am seperated from my computer with all my pictures, videos and other items that show just how fun and interesting I am. Having only 20 minutes a day on the internet isn't helping either. PLEASE PLEASE help me to spread the word that I need to collect 100's of followers by September 7th -- and no double email addresses or anything like that. I need legit followers, not spammers or else I'm instantly disqualified.

PLEASE click FOLLOW on my blog to help me land an interview. I know I'll knock 'em out if I'm given a proper chance,

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I would absolutely LOVE to read about your adventures in New Zealand!!! I just recently went for the first time so I'm very much looking forward to reading about that magical world through your eyes. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get your dream Christina - best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great opportunity. Hope you get it!
    (BTW, here via Dan Egan's Facebook)

    ReplyDelete